rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Think you found wife material - how to know it's not an act?

Think you found wife material - how to know it's not an act?

I want to put a warning out to you guys regarding the use of hypothetical situations to test out your girlfriend. Women will always answer how they think you want to hear. Additionally, women will also sometimes answer in a hypocritical way. For example, I once knew a church lady that openly condemned all cheaters to hell. She was at that very moment cheating on her husband with another guy... but believed it was Ok, because her husband sometimes spoke to her in a raised voice. Guys... the female hamster is so fucking strong that these questions should not be used to determine character, but instead used to determine thinking style and problem solving. Use them to see how wise she is and how she understands human nature.

A wise man once told me a decent way to tell which ones are wife material. I will share it here with you. Once you are in a relationship for a bit, virtually all women are going to start asking you to do things. Tell her NO. Tell her NO to everything, big things, small things, everything. "Would you hold my purse?" NO. "Can you pick me up?" NO "Will you clean the house?" NO. This takes her control away and you will start to see what kind of woman you actually have. You can then follow up by asking her to do things for you. If she doesn't then take something away. "Could you wipe down this countertop for me? I would appreciate it a lot" If she says yes, then reward her. If she says no... then take something away... removing attention can be a powerful move.

Questions?

Messages In This Thread