rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Think you found wife material - how to know it's not an act?

Think you found wife material - how to know it's not an act?

Quote: (05-31-2015 07:24 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

OK here's one for the group:

You met a girl you like. She's a solid 5 fat girl. However she's really into you and starts doing whatever it takes to lose the weight. She gets up early in the morning to hit the gym with you and lift free weights. After a year and a half of training she has lost a lot of weight, but is still a somewhat "thick" girl. Think 205 to 185 pounds.

She was a virgin when she met you and some what socially awkward. You two can spend oodles of time together and have a good social rapport. You agree on a lot of things and she defers to your decision making when you insist on it. She enjoys the captain first mate dynamic.

She wants children and wants to name them after people in your family.

She has a strong family and religious background. Except you can't stand her family for various reasons and her religious background is of the "let's gays marry" type.

You have the option of taking her with you to your new out of the country place. You don't "love" her in that cocaine'd teenage love way but more of a steady dedication where you know she would make an excellent mother. The sex isn't very good. Let's just say you'll still gawk at other women.

Do you pull the string and take her to your new location? Maybe consider something long term?

I couldn't do it. Physical attraction and good sex are the most important aspects to me of all. They're not the only things, but without those, I can't begin to consider her character , no matter how good it is. Don't settle.

That's just me.

- One planet orbiting a star. Billions of stars in the galaxy. Billions of galaxies in the universe. Approach.

#BallsWin

Messages In This Thread