rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man threatens suicide laying in bed with knife, cops show up and kill him.

Man threatens suicide laying in bed with knife, cops show up and kill him.

Quote: (05-28-2015 06:18 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Fascinating.

What evidence, hypothetically, would have to come out for you to just swallow your inexplicable pride over this and admit the police shit the bed?
I'm genuinely curious and dumbfounded.
Verification that he (obviously) was indeed laying down when shot?

Or is the simple fact that police were called to deal with a suicidal man automatically clearance for them to conclude things by shooting somebody?

White knighting for cops like this really isn't any different than black people that automatically defend obvious scumbags like Treyvon Martin and Mike Brown.

Evidence that they shot him while he was laying in bed would do it. As of right now, all we know conclusively is that he was shot and killed. Not the details of what happened moments before it led up to that or where he was when he was shot.

The reason you're dumbfounded is because you seem to be reflexively anti-cop. While it makes good sense to be anti-police state, anti-drug war, and anti-police militarization you can go too far in the other direction.

And before you think I white knight for cops, check my post history. I was the one who brought the murder of James Boyd to this forum's attention. I've discussed these issues at length with a critical eye, so to be accused of white-knighting for cops is, quite frankly, hilarious.

Since you want to compare me to tribalists who reflexively defend Trayvon and Mike Brown, I personally think you're behaving like an SJW who reflexively believes people like mattress girl or Jackie Coakley. Not everything someone says is immediately true, but you apparently have taken a "listen and believe" approach..believing what you want to before all the facts are out and using it to confirm your own anti-police biases.

Now if we're done with the pointless tit-for-tat, let's wait and see. If they murdered this man, like his father seemingly suggests, they need to be tried for it.

There isn't much to go on at the moment.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Messages In This Thread