rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How did gays become so popular?

How did gays become so popular?

Quote: (06-24-2015 08:16 AM)YoungAngel1 Wrote:  

I know just as many introverted gays as extroverted. I don't think that plays in it at all.

I don't doubt that that's your experience, and I agree that there are a significant proportion of gays that are not so flamboyant or extroverted, however by applying your personal experience of gays, to gays in general, is to fall into a cognitive trap of sorts.
My experience is that for every introverted/quiet gay guy I've come across, there are at least two, if not three, that are outgoing, fun-loving, attention seeking and somewhat narcissistic.
Perhaps I'm also guilty of doing the same though.
Maybe gay guys in Dublin are just that bit more outgoing and flamboyant than the norm.
I still think that the average gay guy is viewed as significantly more 'fun' though, than the average hetero guy, certainly by women and the MSM anyway and it appears to me that that plays a part in how much positive coverage they get everywhere these days.

Messages In This Thread