rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

FIFA Corruption Scandal - 6 Arrested for Extradition to USA

FIFA Corruption Scandal - 6 Arrested for Extradition to USA

Beautiful videos man!
Atmosphere at a football stadium in Europe and even more so in South America, especially Brasil and Argentina are out of this world. One of the most unforgettable atmospheres I've witnessed was at la Bonbonera in Buenos Aires for a couple of Boca Juniors matches. Absolutely unreal! Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. It has to be experienced as no word can describe it.

I'd love to to experience a match or two at Celtics Park in Glasgow to watch Celtics play as they have one of the most passionate fans anywhere.

Atmosphere at American sports are very lame in comparison. People are just sitting, watching the game while guzzling down jugs of pop or beer with pop corn. American sports are spectator sports as the crowd is there just to see a show, bit get involved. At most you hear Defence Defence Defence,laughable to say the least. Contrast that to a football match in Europe or South America where the crowd is into it, singing, chanting, fans having beautiful choreographies at the beginning of the game and throughout it. Flags waving everywhere. It's a show within the show.

I strongly urge and Invite all the Americans in here to go watch a football game in their travels in Europe and South America. I can guarantee you will be blown away and will be hooked and realize right away how boring in contrast American sports are (except the NBA that is![Image: wink.gif] ).

Turkish Candy, could you translate what the Fenerbace fans are singing? Looks amazing! Watching a Galatasaray-Fenerbahce match is high on my list of things to experience, similar to a Celtics-Rangers or a Boca-River live at the stadium.

Quote: (05-29-2015 05:01 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Fenerbhace

45,000 at Anfield

90,000 at the San Siro

Roma Vs Lazio

Dortmund fans

Anyone who doesn't recognise the difference between holding a world cup in Europe and the Us has just never been to a big European football match. The atmosphere is electric and like nothing else.

Messages In This Thread