rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Important is it to Love Your LTR?

How Important is it to Love Your LTR?

Quote: (05-27-2015 06:38 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

The real question is this:

why are "red Pill" men getting into relationships with lackluster sluts and then wondering why they're fucked up?

There's three different aspects of ourselves that can know. The Mind, the Heart, and the Body.

Our mind may develop the knowledge first, and then after time our heart will follow suit, and then our body. It's not always in that exact order.

For example, after many failed relationships I might reflect and realize the women I was involved with were demonic sluts. I might even go so far as to gain a deep insight into why I was attracted to them so much.

However, my heart might not be ready to let that go. After awhile my heart is on board too and I start to admire good women, have fondness for them, etc.

However, even though I know I want them, my body may not yet be on board. I may not feel that great sexual attraction to them. Instead, I'm still attracted to the crazy, demonic slut.

This is just an example in relation to women. You can say the same thing for dieting, getting in shape, higher education, or whatever.

Why are there 3 aspects of ourselves that can know? Not sure, but it's been said it's a magic number.

Messages In This Thread