rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Important is it to Love Your LTR?

How Important is it to Love Your LTR?

Quote: (05-26-2015 08:07 PM)hwuzhere Wrote:  

I'm usually pretty supportive of what he has to say because he talks about stepping your game up and improving yourself but this is where Jariel is getting poisonous. Marriage is about love from start to finish at the start because you have appreciation for a female then later on to raising the children. Coming from an immigrant family it was the only thing keeping us together.

I hate a lot of my family as people, but because of the love that bonds family together I stick with them through thick and thin. I raised up my two younger brothers with my parents and if it wasn't love keeping me with them then it might as well have been a waste of time. Same deal with my parents they were and are still at each other's throats but the home cooked meals and well maintained house coupled with my dad putting food on the table make it worthwhile. I can sure as hell tell you in a family that no job is easy for either parent with both busting their asses. It's not about comfort or ease but making something greater and raising up the next generation.

What's your background Jariel? What kind of playboy dark triad lifestyle are you on about? Have you even met any members who can vouch for what you're saying? I just find it disgusting that people could mock the structure of families while hiding behind a computer screen like they are some super alpha.

Woah, slow way down.

It's cool that you disagree with me on this one, but if you look at what I was responding to, this isn't a guy in a happy LTR with a woman he wants to marry and have children with, and I'm saying, "No dude, don't do that".

He's talking about a girl who has been disrespectful to him throughout their relationship and who he has left repeatedly only to go back, I've written a number of posts specifically about that particular topic not just in my own RTS threads but in responses to other guys' situations in which they are asking for advice.

That is what I'm responding to, translating it into "don't do LTRs" or mocking the family structure, this guy isn't even married, so your response is ridiculous in that regard.

I don't want guys in LTRs with shitty, fucking women. I don't want guys settling and taking what's comfortable and buying into bullshit philosophies like "the devil you know".

Most of my posts are specifically for guys who are in relationships, I've said that in a number of my posts that those are the guys who a lot of the information that I share is for.

I am not Roosh, nor am I'm trying to be, but I've shared enough of my background on here via a number of posts, so I'm not going to dignify that question with an answer. If you don't consider my perspectives "valid", or feel negatively towards them, that is your right to do so.

I have no problem responding to you directly because you're not trolling or baiting, and if you have any further questions, I have no problem answering them privately.

I speak to guys privately all the time who ask for my opinions on their situations, so jumping onto someone else's trolling opinion towards me, you're better than that as you can think for yourself.

Messages In This Thread