rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0]

Vile Sluts Who Accept More Dick Than a Urinal [re-titled 3.0]

Quote: (05-27-2015 08:11 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2015 03:27 PM)CH-Toronto Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2015 02:44 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

I think it goes both ways, really. That isn't to say that a high notch count in men always means they can't bond, but I think it is foolish to assume that you can skewer hundreds of women then settle down when it's about that time. Delusional, even.

Nope it doesn't. It can be 'debatable' but a guy who has slept with 50 women isn't nearly as damaged as a woman who slept with '50 guys'.
THere is the rub. Not as damaged, but there is still damage. DOn't worry, I want to break 50, so I'll talk when I get there. I don't presume to make it through and then be able to go back like it's nothing.

I don't mean this as an insult or anything. Have you broken 50 and tried to get into an LTR? I am just curious.

Any high-notch bros got any input on this?

Fortis, I think I can chime in on this. 28 here and when I was younger(between 14 and now) my sex drive and testosterone was through the roof and I was with lots and lots of broads. Girls were passing my boner test before even knowing what that meant myself. I'm on notch 62 and when your chasing tail for that "steam blow-off" you overlook a lot of what guys Higher up and on down the totem pole here preach. The virtues of quality girls and screening them out has nothing to do with the drive and consuming of time and energy requred to get such girls that are only hot but not marriage or LTR material.

At least with me it was all one track and getting laid was the final train destination. I wish I had spent more time screening quality and good qualities so that I can have a bigger arsenal of game tactics but I don't regret it one bit. You learn a lot about women on the way to whatever number it is you want to reach. But it also takes away from you learning about what actually satisfies you as a whole man and applying that energy into that. It did with me so I think I speak from a disadvantage in that I never really fine tuned the mechanism that enabled me to land the women I did. Most were not hot and smoking models but mediocre 5's up to only a handful of barely 8's. That was what I call the sexual satisfaction broads. The women I wanted to LTR with weren't so stellar either but thats because I wasn't holding them to higher standards, or myself for that matter, that I should've been doing. Sex was the basis of all of the notches.

Psychologically, when you peel back your young or old ego and take stock of what it has done to you then you can really get to see that not only do you see the chinks in womens armor more easily but also the gaping chinks in your own armor. I try not to let it get to me and make me cynical or short sighted but yeah I think it has made me a little more thick skinned to all the bullshit out there. I'm writing this stone cold sober as I haven't had a drink in almost 6 years and it still does not do justice as to the thoughts I'm trying to eke out in a short post that can wrap anybody's head around what COULD possibly happen to a mans mind from all this fucking around with nothing but sexual gratification on mind. As if an emptiness has taken place. If it's this hard for me to explain then you can bet your ass women have it WAY worse than us when it comes to getting high notch counts and it manifesting itself in totally awkward ways in them, be it through their eyes(1000 cock stare), mannerisms(openess), inability to bond and any other ways you can spot these slags.

It only has an effect on you to the point of understanding what effect you DO let it have on you. It can consume you and make you feel empty or make you feel full knowing that you CAN get these girls easily and now it's on to only bigger and better things along with higher standards with your personal life or for yourself and more accomplishment.

As far as LTR's it sucks going into one knowing exactly how it's going to turn out whether by natural progression or by your inability to apply what little/lot you have learned to help those LTR's be what you would consider successful relationships. As for myself 1 year to 1.5 years is the max that my game has allowed me to successfully keep an LTR. The itch to start over anew with yet another woman gets me every time and it usually works out for the better as I apply what I learned and failed within turn helps me and makes me want to keep having a better one than the last. I mean, building my microscopic niche of a business, having multiple interests and hobbies, enriching friendships and more LTR's seems to be a decent enough life path for me given the opportunity a time like the present presents me to have. To each their own but that is mine in a nutshell.

Messages In This Thread