rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cold Day Game day 1

Cold Day Game day 1

So a buddy of mine and myself went out yesterday to a shopping center and tried some cold approaches. I was too scared still at this point but I did have a girl open me on my book prop. That didn't go too far. The few moments I had to premeditate my openers were wasted since I didn't use any of them. My friend did a few approaches, he didn't close but could have had he put forth more of an effort. We spent about a solid hour and a half doing this. My takeaway from this was that a compliment can make any one's day and that most people are 'lazy' they want someone else to do all the work - approach, repertoire, close. How do you know if it's time to close, look for cues after creating a connection. But it's up to you to find the cues and even if there are none there fuck it try and close anyways. My biggest problem at this point is, and I guess the only way to put this is, a fear of approaching. I always end up freezing when I've made it in my mind that I will approach. And it seems to me that this happens when I find the girl to be a bit out of my league. What I consider out of my league - The ultra preppy, high class, omg I broke a nail the world is over, kind of girl. So im hoping I can get some advise on this, how to overcome this feeling or just get over this irrational pussified feeling of fear.

Lastly, overall I had fun and learned a lot and will continue to practice approaching. A few weeks back the mayor said to me while I attended a speech he gave that you have to show up everyday and that's when you will see results. Likewise, I have a similar saying "that which is reinforced today is habitual tomorrow." I want "normal" habits not irrational pussified feelings of inferiorness reinforced.

Messages In This Thread