rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Feminism Is A War Against Pretty Women And Happiness

Feminism Is A War Against Pretty Women And Happiness

Quote: (05-28-2015 10:58 PM)MMX2010 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2015 07:39 PM)StrikeBack Wrote:  

Do you see an abundance of women (pretty, conservative or whatever type) seriously considering any of the above?

No, but that's what strikes me about NeoMasculinity. By advocating for traditional sex roles, NeoMasculinity implies that women aren't capable of fighting against feminists, so we must fight against feminists on their behalf.

Does anyone else feel this way?

I feel this way but then again, I don't think most men are capable of standing up against the Feminist establishment either. Then there is male thirst that has been cultivated through the saturation of the promise of free love, which in reality, is for everyone except the heterosexual man of normal status.

It has now become a religion in the West. One can paint 'Piss Christ' as art, draw a cartoon of the Trinity in an obscene position for the front page of a magazine (Charlie Hebdo), mock Mohammed with cartoons - but don't dare say anything negative about observable female behaviour. In the age of humanist materialism, this is where the blasphemy laws are.

Messages In This Thread