rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any engineers/scientists here?

Any engineers/scientists here?

Quote: (05-31-2015 05:02 PM)BIGINJAPAN Wrote:  

Civil Engineer. Graduated about 12 years ago. Spent 2 years working in the field for a multinational industrial conglomerate out of school. After that worked for myself in real estate and now I am a trader dealing in futures, swaps and options.

Couldn't handle working in teams with guys that couldn't think for themselves. Also having 10 different bosses telling me what to do and contradicting each other. The forced after work socials because without them most of those guys would never talk to the opposite sex the rest of their lives was probably the worst aspect of it all. I thrive in a high risk high reward, fueled by testosterone, money and pride environment. Something you will not find in most work engineering environments.

How did you go into trading for futures, swaps, an options. Is this freelance? Or do you do this on your own?

Messages In This Thread