rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fair warning: pregnancy entrapment

Fair warning: pregnancy entrapment

Quote: (05-27-2015 06:00 AM)sixsix Wrote:  

"These women do exist at all ages and in all modes of life.

Definitely true, but it's a matter of statistics and without a condom does feel better.

Girls I Will Rawdog: Young, Hot, Smart, Proper University Girls

A girl from a good family that just moved to the big city to study is not going to keep a baby. She knows she has all the options in the world and just wants some adventure, e.g. sport fucking some hot guys. It would ruin the entire future she has in mind. Her family would be devastated, her reputation would be destroyed, she would no longer be a hot and popular student but a teenage mom.

Will it happen? No. And in the unlikely event it does, at least you have a beautiful kid from a good background.

Could not have said it better myself. I have also found that many of these hot young university girls take it one step further and have an IUD installed to further decrease the likelihood of getting pregnant. One of the smartest and sluttiest girls I used to fuck would quote me the statistics of condom, pill, and IUD failure whenever I complained that I could feel her IUD when I fucked her hard in a certain position (deep missionary with her legs in the air). It was a small price to pay for the pleasure of filling her up with my cum whenever I felt like it.

Messages In This Thread