rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fair warning: pregnancy entrapment

Fair warning: pregnancy entrapment

Quote: (05-27-2015 04:35 PM)bradz Wrote:  

I <3 my vasectomy

Vasectomy can be a turn-off for most women. I've considered it but after randomly asking some of the girls I dated about what they thought, they all objected to it and told me not to. Some were horrified that I was even considering it.

It's one thing to be a man not wanting a child, but it's another thing to be a man incapable of giving a child even if you wanted to 10 years later. Whoever is dating you is clinging on to the tiny possibility that you might end up her husband years from now and give her a family and children. It's a sweet lie girls tell themselves in order to justify sleeping around. If you remove this possibility with vasectomy, it lowers your SMV.

Fertility for men is a luxury that women don't have after 30s. I hope you had kids or froze your sperm. If not, don't tell women before you bang them.

Messages In This Thread