rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

12 Most Sexually Satisfied Countries
2 Most Sexually Satisfied Countries
Quote: (05-27-2015 08:30 AM)Nascimento Wrote:  

Quote: (05-27-2015 01:52 AM)Jvramerys Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2015 03:14 PM)Nascimento Wrote:  

I'm not surprised Brazil is on this list. Might be one of the few genuine entries there.

In Brazil there is no such thing as a dry spell.

I know Brazil very well, although the country is not bad, it's changing and for the worse, status is huge in Brazil so foreign guys(I'm not referring to you, and I don't how long since you lived in Brazil) coming to brazil and saying there is no such a thing as dry spell isn't accurate since brazilian chicks LOVE gringos. Things are getting harder and harder for local guys and prostitution in Brazil is huge so it wouldn't be a surprise that the country become like spain. The new generation of young men has no knowledge of game whatsoever they are resorting to hookers since it's pratically legal here.

Thanks to feminism, which means shaming of normal male behavior and lack of male role model the new generation of young men are helpless there a even a brazilian redpill comunity check it out:

http://forum.bufalo.info/

Brazilian local media and show business is very liberal and in the last decades feminism propaganda and political correctness(including misandric laws) has been spread to the masses.

Brazil since 1994 is being ruled by the left PSDB(moderate left) from 1994-2002 and PT(hardcore left) since 2003. Current president Dilma Rousseff is a hardcore feminist she's not different from Hillary Clinton Is Dilma Rousseff the worlds most powerful feminist? in fact she's the latina Hillary.
According to Rousseff Hillary is the best name to succeed Obama(one the reasons being that Hillary is a woman and a feminist).

So with such atmosphere despite it tradional roots the country is changing for the worse unfortunatelly.

I actually agree entirely with your post.

When I made that post, I was referring to the local perspective. Foreigners are obviously well received as you mentioned.

You're right regarding local guys. Things are tough for them, though not nearly as much as it would be for the average guy in NA. Brazilian girls are more open about sex and I believe are having it more often than NA girls though generally speaking so as long as guys are willing to work to meet girls, they will find them without much trouble.

Then you have a divide, between things such as game and status. Guys with game are going out at least 2x a week to clubs and bars. They already have one or two girls on the side and are just out for variety. So it doesn't hurt if they aren't pulling often.

Besides, there are many guys that are relationship oriented who I haven't yet mentioned. They will find their match and both will settle for each other. Unless it becomes clear one is higher value than the other, odds are they will be together at least for a year or two or possibly even marriage.

And then there are guys without at least some decent game or that have no luck at entering relationships. This is actually a minority, since for betas without game there are still plenty of girls that aren't even looked at by the top guys that would be willing to give it all for these ones. This minority will likely resort to prostitution frequently without shame.

Though you even have guys looking for a break from their gf or side plate and going to p4p for variety. It's no surprise it's huge in Brazil. But it does happen across all classes, not just guys without options.

Though even with things like this you go on nights out and you do see girls that are out solely to meet men. I didn't particularly notice sole girls last time I was there, but it was frequent to see groups of two girls who would be together in the beginning of the night and only rendezvous at the end, if they didn't happen to get pulled by the guy they were with.

Often times boy and girl who are getting along, vibes are good, 3AM hits, make outs should be moving to something more... it's less of a matter if she's willing to go all the way, as opposed to if you actually have the means to do so. Spending 100-150 reais on a love spot after you've already dropped 100 on the night out isn't doable for everyone. Again this is the local perspective.

Point is, there are different ways to get sex, some better than others, but it doesn't matter because everyone from the upper class guy to the doorman will choose one or more of those options. None of them will chose: none of the above.

It is similar in Colombia too. You dont really find sexless betas or omegas, like in the west. There is always some decent pussy for all. That is why there is no real envy of foreign coming in and swooping their girls, unless of course it is an 8 or a 9 at a club. There is still plenty to go around and women do not yet feel so entitled. Colombia and Brazil, should have been in the most satisfied top 10, at least when it comes to the men.

Messages In This Thread