rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red pill, fitter, nicer clothes. Yet, [much] worse results

Red pill, fitter, nicer clothes. Yet, [much] worse results

Thanks WIA, Giovonny.

Agreed, there is something missing - I am unable to connect or lead the chicks which was pretty fine last year.

Had two new dates in last two days - both started fun, but ended kind of awkwardly. In the first one with a 7.5, I focused a lot more on connection (the girl was on the serious side), asked her questions (including some from that list of 34 questions), and held her hand while crossing road etc, and led her to couple places. But it ended awkwardly as she 'was feeling sleepy'.

The one today with a solid 8, or even 9- I focussed on making it fun, we laughed a lot, but it still ended without a kiss after an hour and half. The girl gave me a big hug, and when I tried to kiss, she said "Don't kiss me". I laughed it away and said "you really think so?" but didn't kiss her.

In last few months, I've read a few books on game (including Bang). Last year it was solely this forum. Maybe I am expecting too much, and hence putting too much pressure on myself, or maybe I need to internalize few learnings (and read this forum a lot more again), but there is something off.

Messages In This Thread