rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red pill, fitter, nicer clothes. Yet, [much] worse results

Red pill, fitter, nicer clothes. Yet, [much] worse results

Quote: (05-25-2015 11:39 AM)bike0369 Wrote:  

But anyway, yes, I've noticed that I've become less and less forgiving of faults - lack of personality of a girl, or if she flakes, or if tries to act 'smarty pants'. I don't tolerate the overly complicated scheduling after date 1. It's within a week, or out. So maybe I'm being too harsh on chic and myself as well? Not as smooth as I should be (last year, I was not smooth, but I was definitely more easygoing)

I was thinking more on this earlier today - and also realize that I am able to get first kiss out of the way always on the first date, but then the second date is tougher. In case of my 8's or high 7's last year, I didn't kiss them on first date. Not one. I tolerated them last year, not now.

There are a fair few factors here, but hope I'll improve upon this minor blip soon.

Sounds like your just dating, and your standards are moving up.

Doesn't sound like you're actively changing the emotions or leading these chicks where you want them to go.

If you don't want to dazzle em/hook em/leade em, you've just got to increase the volume of chicks to get your results.

But if you're in a small pool, it's going to be difficult. There's probably only so many high end bars/clubs and so many day game spots that you'll run out of chicks worthy enough to talk to. To me, that means that your rap has to be that much better.

WIA

Messages In This Thread