rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red pill, fitter, nicer clothes. Yet, [much] worse results

Red pill, fitter, nicer clothes. Yet, [much] worse results

Quote: (05-23-2015 04:16 AM)Moto Wrote:  

You probably found your own problem- radiating the player vibe. Plus, perhaps you're a bit thirsty for those 8's and 9's.

Yes, this is likely. I think the player vibe is partly reputation - I was spinning too many plates at the same time last year, and word must have got out. Plus I still get affected when a 8 or a 9 flakes. I need to be Zen like. But I am not thirsty as I usually meet my three girls on rotation every week - they are all quite pleasant. So maybe it's the opposite - I am just not hungry enough to push as much?!

Quote: (05-23-2015 04:16 AM)Moto Wrote:  

I'm no fashion guru, but nicer (more expensive) clothes doesn't necessarily mean better style- especially if you don't feel authentic in them. Perhaps you've gone too far with the clothes, and they are part of the reason you're putting off the player vibe.

I think we'd all need a bit more information to really help diagnose what's going on here.

Nothing over the top, just fitted shirts and trousers, good quality shoes and cologne. Sometimes fitted polo t-shirts and jeans. So player vibe is reputation or behavior that I am unable to decode as of now.

Quote: (05-23-2015 08:54 AM)Lochte Wrote:  

You burned through your easiest options, now you have to go out and meet even more girls to have that same abundance.
Very likely.

Quote: (05-23-2015 11:58 AM)Captain Gh Wrote:  

That's because the quality that you're going after is way better than before. You've already experience many 5 and 6's, so now you don't even get that "jolt" when you see them since you ran through them. Believe me you Game is wayyy better then before!
Thanks, that's helpful to keep in mind.

Charging it to the game.

And another flake just now. Good start to the week.

Messages In This Thread