rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Major League Baseball Star's Pay Stub Goes Viral

Major League Baseball Star's Pay Stub Goes Viral

Quote: (05-23-2015 05:44 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-23-2015 03:55 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

The reason the cost of living is so high is because in every city in America, old people conspire to keep housing in short supply, and get the city to bend to their will. People are woefully ignorant of the fact that the price for housing, like sex and apples, are set by supply and demand - specifically artificial government limits on housing growth, put in place by old people who hate the young and have gone full retard on Fuck You I Got Mine mode.

Not only that, but our federal government has a vested interest in keeping housing prices high and ever escalating because people are more likely to take out equity and consume, thus fueling the economy.

If our government gave a damn about helping younger people get into the housing market, they'd start by banning foreigners from owning investment homes. I'd even go a step further and ban them from buying any real estate in high demand areas such as NYC, LA and SF. I don't mean ban people from buying who actually live in the US with green cards and need a primary residence. I mean for example wealthy Chinese buying houses and apartments in Socal to rent them out, or as unoccupied second homes.

Wow, Shocked that someone here knows about Arcadia lol

Isaiah 4:1

Messages In This Thread