rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Major League Baseball Star's Pay Stub Goes Viral

Major League Baseball Star's Pay Stub Goes Viral

"Six figures, after taxes, doesn't buy very much in any American city nowadays. I see more and more guys with valuable skills living with 3 or more roommates and taking the bus. Meanwhile, unproductive leeches like bankers are making money hand over fist and pay a fraction of what the dude breaking his back for his new business, that he built off the ground and actually contributes to society, does."

The reason the cost of living is so high is because in every city in America, old people conspire to keep housing in short supply, and get the city to bend to their will. People are woefully ignorant of the fact that the price for housing, like sex and apples, are set by supply and demand - specifically artificial government limits on housing growth, put in place by old people who hate the young and have gone full retard on Fuck You I Got Mine mode.

http://www.economist.com/blogs/freeexcha...inequality

Messages In This Thread