rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Major League Baseball Star's Pay Stub Goes Viral

Major League Baseball Star's Pay Stub Goes Viral

I love the fact that this thread focused on what an astonishing amount of taxes he has to pay, whereas everywhere else people would go "OMG!!44 How much money he makes!!! Unfaaaair! Why don't I make this much?!!!". Well, guess what - because he put in the sheer hard work, got lucky and only has a few more years to make this much. Then he'll probably go broke as these dumb US athletes who make the big bucks usually do. They're used to making millions annually, then the money tap closes. Bang! No income, pretty much no savings, you get the idea.

Also people don't realise how many players get this far - and how many drop out along the way. You could argue that it's unfair that he gets to make this much. I believe it's much more unfair that he has to pay this much in taxes. I mean I find the whole idea of the riches paying more taxes ridiculous. Why? Because they were smarter?

Messages In This Thread