rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steroids/HGH/Clen/Albut/ECA/DNP..ask me anything

Steroids/HGH/Clen/Albut/ECA/DNP..ask me anything

Quote: (06-07-2015 07:40 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2015 11:50 AM)PUA_Rachacha Wrote:  

What would you guys say would be a normal total test target to get me back to feeling and looking like when I was 20? I'm 36, and my total test the last few years has ranged between 350 to 450. I would think between 700-800 ng/dL, which requires likely 100mg of cyp per week, correct?

My libido's down significantly, stamina during exercise is reduced, suffer from dysthymia, and I've hit a wall pretty quickly in terms of weightlifting (w/o resorting to a massive increase in my caloric intake, which mostly causes fat gain).

I have no interest in tren/clen/HGH, etc. Risks way outweigh benefits. I just want to not feel old. And yes, I've got a clean diet, hit the gym multiple times per week, have a hot piece of ass, etc. It's still not making up for the shell of my former self.

And do any of you guys take Propecia while on HRT?

Is it realistic to want to feel or look like a 20 year old when you are nearing 40!
Maybe change up your workout.
What is causing you to eat more, stress perhaps.

I'm not eating more, I said that I would have to eat more in order to gain muscle, but most would convert to body fat, so I avoid it.

So, you're saying I should just deal with feeling subpar even though modern medicine has provided, while not a full cure, at least some help? And I never said that I wanted to look 20, just feel better when I get out of bed in the morning.

@PhDre: you're absolutely right that I need to dial in other hormones as well first. My TSH has consistently been around 4 mU/L for years, and my T3 is borderline below-range. My endo doesn't want to treat me though because he feels that the risks outweigh the benefits. He told me if I had low libido, that I should seek sex therapy! I promptly walked out of his office after that.

Messages In This Thread