rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steroids/HGH/Clen/Albut/ECA/DNP..ask me anything

Steroids/HGH/Clen/Albut/ECA/DNP..ask me anything

Seriously you need to be older to start AAS, like late 20's at a minimum - if you haven't been lifting a solid 5 years you shouldn't be considering cycling either. You need a solid post cycle as well if you ever want your boys to swim or have testicles that are bigger than peanuts.

You guys are going to do what you're going to do, but remember you can REALLY fuck yourself up by going into this slap dick fashion.

Quote: (05-27-2015 03:50 PM)heavy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2015 11:30 AM)VolandoVengoVolandoVoy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2015 10:55 AM)The Beast1 Wrote:  

Where do you get this stuff?

https://www.1napsgear.org/

Thanks for the link. I've never taken anything (bought my first whey protein a few months ago, to which I was made fun of by friends being the oldest guy on earth to buy his first whey protein).

I've learned more scanning through the testosterone products and reading the product descriptions than I ever planned on knowing.

Great thread. Still not sure I'll be doing this, certainly any time soon, but if/when I do, I'm glad I have good resources.

I've been lifting seriously and eating +protein -carbs the last 4 months. I'm going to really hit the Jim Stoppani 6 day workout and see where that takes me all naturale. I have a natural athletic cut build to begin with.

Just taking an excerpt from the Sustanon 250 (testosterone blend) description, I can't imagine putting on 20 pounds in a couple months. That sounds awesome and a little scary at the same time.

Messages In This Thread