rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steroids/HGH/Clen/Albut/ECA/DNP..ask me anything

Steroids/HGH/Clen/Albut/ECA/DNP..ask me anything

Quote: (05-22-2015 08:56 AM)Francis K Wrote:  

Okay okay I got it, deca and mast are good because you use them and gh and tren are harmful because you don't also now I'm using high doses? Funny I never mentioned dosages but that's pretty much on par with everything you've said. You're all over the place dude its not worth reasoning with a brick wall. All these warnings coming from a guy who openly plans to freeze his sperm and go on test indefinitely and he's an asshole because he shot up this morning and was in the gym. I think maybe it's time for you to lay off the roids, you're that guy everyone who uses steroids says "oh I'm not going to be like that".

Good luck with all that buddy

Aren't you cute.

Maybe you should learn how to read.

You also should look up sarcasm and expand your vocabulary. Or better yet, continue to take everything literally, and make yourself look even more foolish. It certainly is entertaining.

I get the impression that you don't know a fucking thing about how to train and hopped on tren and GH either for your first or second cycle, either way was not clear. It's become very fashionable lately for people who don't know how to train or control their diet to rely on tren and DNP and HGH. Either way, you are foolish. And then you come here, start a thread, and try and pass off your foolish newb knowledge as wisdom.

[Image: laugh4.gif]

"Me llaman el desaparecido
Que cuando llega ya se ha ido
Volando vengo, volando voy
Deprisa deprisa a rumbo perdido"

Messages In This Thread