rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Steroids/HGH/Clen/Albut/ECA/DNP..ask me anything

Steroids/HGH/Clen/Albut/ECA/DNP..ask me anything

Hello all, figure this might be helpful to some I've seen a lot of talk about it.

I'm 31 and I have 3 cycles under my belt so far and have been on GH for 6 months. Not a lot or cycles by any means but I'm the type that doesn't do anything unless he knows EVERYTHING about it. My friends who introduced me to this stuff come to me for advice now. I also have the advantage of a doctor who is 100% cool with it.

My favorite and only cycle I will do is tren/anavar with test as a base, I've researched every major steroid and have found enough reason for these to be all I need or want. Steroids have changed my life for the better more than anything I can think of. In 10 years we'll all be using HGH and in 20 years we'll all be using steroids. There are far too many benefits and very little negative for any healthy man. I like to say that I use steroids clinically, I take every precaution and follow every guideline set forth by medical studies and my doctors advice. I have yet to have an adverse side effect that was not temporary or negligible but I have have endless benefits!

What do you guys want to know??

Messages In This Thread