rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I knocked some girl up abroad and I need advice

I knocked some girl up abroad and I need advice

There's a lot of good advice here, especially from Roosh.

The best advice I can give you for the present is since you've let her get to know you personally -- something I'd advise against in vacation flings -- and you appear to want to do right by the situation, I think you owe it to yourself to first establish that you're actually the father.

She is pregnant, and she might seem like a nice girl, but all of the advice in the world is moot if the child is not even yours.

The best advice I can give you for the future is "Wrap it up".

It's fine that we want to fuck women, and raw is definitely better than with protection, but I wouldn't fuck a chick raw unless I was ready to be a father to her child in the case that she got pregnant.

If you're having sex with a woman and the answer to that question is "No", then don't go in raw and don't bust in her when you finish.

I understand in the heat of the moment shit happens, but in the heat of the moment it's still necessary that one thinks.

Messages In This Thread