rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do you buy harem girls for birthdays?

What do you buy harem girls for birthdays?

In all seriousness though, don't buy them something physical. Give them some sort of experience. Doesn't have to be fancy or expensive, as long as it's personal. She will move on and fuck a bunch of other dudes, and they'll probably splash cum on the teddy bear or whatever you bought for them. But, as Menace so aptly put it that I decided to make it part of my signature, an experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it. Especially if you give her good enough sex, you want every guy after you to fucking hate your guts because she's judging them for not living up to the standards you set.

That's a damn good gift to leave with them.

Quote:Quote:
Menace Wrote:
An experience is in her head and no guy can ever jizz on it.
Vaun Wrote:
Goldmund Wrote:
Music
This was used a lot when I was young and really into the underground scene. I would invite girls to come back to listen to Fugazi records.
This is the first time in recorded history that Fugazi was used to remove panties.

Messages In This Thread