rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help reviewing my date game

Need help reviewing my date game

Lets see, just got a feedback from the girl herself.

Goes like this:

“I didn’t like the fact that you tried to kiss me yesterday because we only knew each other 2 days ago and I thought we were going out as friends”

I call bullshit on the whole going out as friends part. I chalk this up to moving too fast compared to the comfort level of the girl. Or I didn’t create enough sexual tension and activated her ASD. This is more about bad calibration rather than her not being attracted.

Still, this is actually good. First time a girl calls me out instead of just going radio silence, this means that she actually is somewhat invested in the interaction. Maybe worth a salvage?

What do you guys say about a response? Do I acknowledge her problem or just brush it off?

Im thinking along this line:

“Oh sorry I didn’t mean to make you comfortable. It just happened I didn’t even think about it, maybe because you make me feel at ease? Make it up to you next time?” then suggest another date?

Im thinking there's a thing or two I can learn by being around this girl, so instead of just nexting maybe try to salvage it a bit?

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread