rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help reviewing my date game

Need help reviewing my date game

re: becoming sexy guy over entertainer guy off the top of my head

Find the right balance of push and pull. For every x pulls, y pushes that is congruent based on your (a) personality (you said cocky funny here) (b) familiarity/duration you've known each other and © scenario; text vs. real life

When pulling:

- Sexual intent. Look at them sexually, convey your masculinity. This sounds hocus pocus but all you gotta do is just not ignore what is attracting you and harness it. Less talking more doing.

- Kino- you do this already from what I can tell. After a while be a bit more bold. Maybe the salsa example is different because it is expected that you will kino thus making it less 'sexual'/bold(I think salsa is legit though)

- Body language. You own her body and everything is second nature. My excuse is 'my culture' we are very touchy/feely.

- I will complement but little stupid things.

When pushing:

- Body language (60%+ of pushing).

- Only verbal pushing I do is teasing, especially silly things. Her favourable response gets a pull, human behaviour is wired so. I will sometimes repeat what they say like a child would if she is annoying or has a cliche woman moment.

- Being aloof or not paying attention.

Pushing is easy you can come up with a lot of examples but it has to be down to your frame and never in reaction to what she does.

Push only on your own determined 'highs' otherwise it will look butthurt.

Just apply an observational lens to yourself and the interaction based on what she is giving you and adapt. Make it sexual, comfortable, exciting based on what is happening.

You will start to see patterns but this is why people keep telling you to approach, to get a sample size and an accurate depiction of your skillset.

Messages In This Thread