rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Need help reviewing my date game

Need help reviewing my date game

I notice a couple of things: I would suggest against trying to ask the girl out again while you are still on the first date. Keep some mystery. Also, why are you so eager to see the girl again if the won't kiss you?

Sometimes girls have stupid rules, like they will not kiss on the first date, but they fuck on the second.

Some women don't like to kiss in public, but turn into an absolute freak when you get them back to your apartment.

I don't understand it, but there you have it.

My suggestion would be to get girls on dates that are closer to your apartment, so you have an easier time luring them back. You said all of your last three dates ended like this one, where you bring them back to their parents house where a bang would be impossible. So work on better logistics, have an idea of how you are going to get the girl in a position where you can bang her.(if she lives with her parents and the parents are home, that rules out her place)

My suggestion: concentrate on having fun and enjoying their company, rather than whether you are far enough up the kino escalation checklist to go for a makeout. But definitely have better logistics so you can actually lure them back to your apartment and try to bang.

I don't really like going for makeouts in public, I just don't like it so I don't do it.

A lot of girls just will not bang on the first date, it may take a couple of dates. Don't write them off if they are not having sex with you immediately. But yea, definitely still be trying to bang on the first date.

Messages In This Thread