rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to recover from Nice Guy first impression?

How to recover from Nice Guy first impression?

Couple things:

-"Recovering" already means you are fighting an uphill battle and that you have to prove yourself to a girl. This attitude will hurt your inner game.
-As my mentor always said, its way better to just build a new ship than running damage control on a sinking ship.
-Dont be nice to girls who has not earned it.

I know its tough if you are getting out of a oneitis. Everything about oneitis traps you in a mood of depression, desperation and a downward spriral to the ass-end of fuck-up town.

I think it might be better to recover from your mood. In your situation fuck all the girls in the world, you need to help yourself first. Go do some sport, join a gym, martial art, hang with best buddies, party and get wasted, etc. everything to get you back on the right mood.

Not to be a dick, but you almost made me vomit my delicious roasted duck lunch with your "thank you for existing" line. I dont think it can get any more miserable than that. So, just by existing she is doing you a favor? What is she, a God? She certainly thinks she is if guys keep saying stuff like this.

We keep blaming women, but men are the only ones to blame. Women are children, some men can be grown-ups. A spoiled child = bad parenting.

If you are serious about this whole stuff, you need some shock tactic to recover from being a nice guy. Give a holla and I ll try to help.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Messages In This Thread