rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texting game psychology.

Texting game psychology.

Quote: (05-20-2015 07:02 PM)italktostrangers Wrote:  

Any data to back this up? I think your points are valid inferences, but if the conversation goes from formal to "lolspeak" could it not also imply indifference?

I don't know what data you'd be looking for - I have no idea how you'd even study such a thing formally. It's more like just an observation/heuristic that seems to be true in the limited cases I have experience with.

If she's actually talking to you in an informal manner and actively engaging, I don't think that implies indifference. Of course the substance of the text matters as well, but in my experience indifference is more indicated by slow/lack of reply to messages, period. Replies that are both delayed and formal are obviously deathsville as anyone could probably figure out.

An interesting article Roosh posted a while back was titled "All women burn you the same" or something like that. I don't believe all women suffer from full blown narcissistic personality disorder, but everyone has narcissistic traits to a greater or lesser degree, and I do think that many women engage in the idealization/devaluation/discard cycle in relationships with men that is characteristic of that personality type. Having advanced warning of the approach of the latter half of the cycle is probably a good thing.

Messages In This Thread