rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Texting game psychology.

Texting game psychology.

It's sometimes difficult to infer emotional state from text messages alone, but in my experience dealing with women via text I think there are a few clues that may help one in planning moves.

Some women who are not very educated may type in "lolspeak" text lingo all the time. However, many women who are more educated that work office jobs have some command of the English language, and are capable of using proper capitalization and grammar.

I think the format of a text can tell you a bit about where you stand. If she starts off texting you more formally, using correct capitalization and grammar, but then relaxes into using lower case and no punctuation, this is a good sign. It means she is relaxing to your presence.

However, if at some point after she has already been engaging you with "lolspeak" internet lower-case texts, and then switches back to correct punctuation, capitalization, and grammar, I think this is a bad sign. It is a distancing/dominating maneuver where she, subconsciously or not, is attempting to place you in the same bin with the types of work related emails/messages she has to send on a daily basis. If this happens consistently I think it means things are going south; if nothing obvious has been done on your part to piss her off it most likely means that she's found someone more interesting to engage with and is in the process of nexting you/shunting you into orbiterville.

I don't know if the women I've seen this happen with are consciously aware of it, but it's happened often enough that I don't believe it's a coincidence.

Messages In This Thread