rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

10 Days/100 Approaches
0 Days/100 Approaches
Quote: (05-26-2015 08:44 AM)TripleG Wrote:  

To help us out can you give us your age and height? You mentioned you are in top 1% of the population so I assume just by your looks you should be able to get far. Day-game is all about initial attraction as usually you only have 5 minutes or so for conversation, especially when these approaches are bus/metro/store line approaches. Since you mentioned that you dated models and Olympic athletes I honestly don't understand why you should even bother with 100 approaches.

Just go to a bar or club that has a decent ratio, post up by the entrance and chat up the girls who come near you. In two nights at a happening place you can get more numbers than spending 10 days casually approaching.

I've been out of the game for a whilllllllllleee. Needed some crazy goal like 100 approaches to shock my system a bit.

Going out at night during the week regularly isn't really an option for me at the moment. Don't really count those approaches anyway since that's too easy. IF what I wanted was just one night stands then yes i'd be doing that hardcore.

Also, I'm most attracted to introverted girls...so they're not typically at the loud, night spots eh [Image: wink.gif]

Anyway, last two days have been failures on my little system here. Some approaches but didn't track them and blah blah. Was overstressed about some work stuff and in no mood for convo. That's mostly resolved now.

Anyway, I've decided to adjust my system.

Problem was by only tracking and rewarding approaches, I was incentivized to just open and not really push the interaction further. Also it became a time burden since I was getting into longer convos pretty easily.

Instead of 10 approaches per day, my new goal is 10 points.

Here are how points are allocated:
  • Approach: 1 point
  • Phone number: 2 points
  • Instadate: 5 points
  • Kiss: 7 points
  • Sweet sweet love: 10 points
Decided to take FB out of the mix. I need to be more...let's say overtly sexual...in my approaches rather than just falling into the entertaining/fun convo vibe which has happened a couple of times. All or nothing, burn the bridges, get the # every time.

Soooooo...to make sure I keep skin in the game I'm adding some incentives.

Negative incentive:

If I fail to get 5 points in a day, i.e. five approaches at the very least, then I have to donate $20 to the worst, most vile cause imaginable.

You guys can pitch in on what that could be [Image: tongue.gif]

Don't really have a positive incentive or tangible goal in mind yet. I'll think on that one.

P.S. On the looks thing...it's not that I'm Brad Pitt...more like that I really project the danger/protector vibe. Some girls find this really attractive.

Messages In This Thread