rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gay man with purple beard and man boobs criticizes ROK

Gay man with purple beard and man boobs criticizes ROK

There is a difference between living an alternate lifestyle and a degenerate. I think calls for physical violence against someone who puts up a video like this example, is a trap that is not worth falling into. There were a lot of people in high school and college in the punk rock scene that definitely had that SLC Punk look, but most of them were just posers, and not a threat on society at all. Most of them grow out of it and become productive members of society when they have to get a real job.

I would hate to see a society that constricts people's ability to do their own thing when they are not breaking any laws. This guy should get a roll of the eyes worth of indifference, at best.

If it weren't for the internet, this guy would be in a basement talking to himself. I wish there was a youtube video of that clip from Sebastian Mansiscalco where he talks about these monsters finding the internet (and some funny shit about yelp reviews).

Messages In This Thread