rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

POF game

POF game

Everything in the OKC and tinder threads applies to POF

One thing that is unique to POF is the age restrictions, you can only message women within a certain range.

I will explain how I get round this.

I have 2 profiles. One younger, so I'm able to increase the amount of women I reach. Both profiles are hidden so no one sees 2 identical profiles.

you will have to use different openers on the women, depending on age, social class, notch count, and their level of attractiveness vs yours. Using the same opener on everyone will fail.

Quote: (05-26-2015 11:49 AM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

I saw a profile a week ago which basically made me give up. An average looking girl wrote on her profile, that before she had even finished filling in her profile she had 40+ messages! Ugh, the thirst is real.

I had no idea my little area had so much competition. I'm now somewhat suprised any of my messages have been replied to at all, and it does make me feel a bit better now about my lack of success on it, but at the same time, with that amount of thirst for 5s, I've been put off using it now.

I spoke to a women on POF last week who said she had 120 meet me's in her first week, and more messages.

Messages In This Thread