rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yoga Poses and Headstands: the New Duckface

Yoga Poses and Headstands: the New Duckface

Another note:

I really may have omitted a key element in my title. I call it the "new duckface," but it's also revealing itself to be a sort of new SIF-ing method too. I've seen a lot of girls with covertly dumpy bodies bust a handstand because it not only implies fitness, but conceals a few extra pounds. Yeah, you still can't be obese, but you can have a little pooch or saggy tits or something and get away with it. Add to that, that the pictures are often taken at a distance, or back-lighted, or something else.

The poses flex the body in such a way that it accentuates the muscles that might be legitimately lurk under that layer of fat. It uses gravity to hide bunching up that would happen if she were sitting or, by emphasizing the legs, distract the untrained eye from the general proportions (add "length"). There's also the simple implication that she's lives a "fit lifestyle," but really doesn't. This is similar to the fat girls who run one novelty 5K per year and show those pictures--as if to say, "this is my natural body shape."

She leaves out all the Starbucks Milkshakes and cronuts she eats the other 364 days of the year.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread