rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yoga Poses and Headstands: the New Duckface

Yoga Poses and Headstands: the New Duckface

Quote: (05-21-2015 01:04 PM)Veloce Wrote:  

The question isn't whether or not these girls look good, or would you bang them, or are you happy that they're keeping fit. That's not the point.

If anything, this is a sad commentary on the state of affairs in the U.S. You guys saying, "At least they're keeping fit..." that shouldn't be anything remarkable. In most other countries on Earth, women are skinny.

There is a thirst epidemic in this country. I see it every day. I'm not going to accuse the fine gents of this forum of it but I see symptoms of thirst on here.

What these girls are doing, plain and simple, is attention whoring. Women don't need to try and get laid, so you cannot say these chicks are just trying to get laid. Women need sex on occasion. They need attention all the time.

Women's dating profiles are 99% all the same. Yoga on a beach, shooting a gun, fake mustache, in a group of girls in Vegas, etc.

What I would want to see on a dating profile:

Yeah, that's right. A picture of a chick with her parents, both of which are still together and clearly have a healthy parent-daughter relationship.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Messages In This Thread