rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to treat a oneitis without coming off as beta.

How to treat a oneitis without coming off as beta.

Quote: (05-18-2015 10:23 PM)TheDuncan Wrote:  

h3ltrsk3ltr I am not trolling, yes I realize I sound like a little bitch, perhaps at this moment I am, I never had a ton of confidence and I have worked on that for the past year, after looking into the red pill I have learned a lot, my problem is putting things into action because of fear I guess? Lack of confidence along with overthinking is really a bitch but I have been trying to get over it, I understand your point but I am being truthful her, as pathetic as it may sound.

Yeah he really gave you some tough shit. I was even thinkin of calling him out for it ha, made me laugh, he was tough. But that's what we're here for. I don't think he thought you were trolling.

The good news is, it's going through these situations, through oneitis, being a little bitch...those are what will really shape you into a man.

Being a pussy, oneitis, getting married, then divorced...the best things that ever happened to me looking back. Post marriage, that girl I fucked 2x then though she'd want a relationship...a great step toward seeing the world for what it is.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread