rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

English level is among the best I have encountered in EE, but I'm not quite as impressed as James. Many can write, read and understand but are not used to speaking because of the low amount of foreigners and it's not uncommon to have never left Romania. One girl I dated said she hadn't spoken English in a year, but she was still ok after getting warmed up.

I'm getting a few "No English" rejections when cold approaching on the street (or they try to respond but struggle), especially from the young girls who recently moved to Bucharest. I don't think you would experience that much in Norway, since they like to demonstrate how good their English is.

Last night I approched an 8 in a bar in the old town. She was quite open but didn't understand much English. When I threw out some random Spanish phrases I know, the interaction improved and I got some laughs and giggles, but it died out as I was quickly running out of silly phrases and she was with some orbiters who bought her shots. The next girl I talked to was a 9, with similar result. Got a little conversation going, but her English sucked.

Messages In This Thread