rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barren Womb NYC Yentas Blame "Immature Men" for Being Nothing but P&D Material

Barren Womb NYC Yentas Blame "Immature Men" for Being Nothing but P&D Material

Quote:Quote:

Melanie Notkin, cultural anthropologist and author of “Otherhood: Modern Women Finding a New Kind of Happiness,” said the women she interviewed, “no matter their race, ethnicity or cultural background, had similar concerns with dating — men didn’t plan dates, dressed down for dates, were no longer chivalrous.”

I searched this woman's name and found a video of her, and I was hoping to eviscerate her, but she in fact tickles the truth a little and sort of blames feminism for all the single ladies, even blames Lean In, and does acknowledge that most women would be much happier to be married and have children.

Starting around 2:13.

WB. She doesn't look bad for her age. But WNLTR.

If I met a girl like this from Match.com or something, I would immediately rule her out for a LTR (within seconds), but would try to P&D. She's not unpleasant or anything (in fact she sees rather good natured and cheerful) but she has some kind of..I don't know how to describe it...Sex and the City vibe about her that just immediately puts her in the P&D slot. [Image: shudder.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Messages In This Thread