rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

77% of Dutch women work part-time. Why is the Netherlands so different?
7% of Dutch women work part-time. Why is the Netherlands so different?
This whole economic idea that intelligent people need to be producing more babies is completely WRONG.

It's not that intelligent people need to be producing more babies. Not-so-intelligent (STUPID) people need to be producing less.

We all know that's not going to happen, so some straight up fascist shit has to happen.

Dutch are probably the way they are because they are continental; across the border from Belgium (super relaxed country) and France (über relaxed country). Also, the Dutch and Germans are as different as the Jews and Arabs (both Semites, supposedly, but different approach to life).

In any case, I've met many Dutch people through out my life, and they are some of the most annoying sons of bitches I've ever met, but that's probably why they're so happy living the lives they live. They embody "to each his own."

Also, Dutch girls are strong and tall, and could probably kick the ass of 50% of the world's male population (based purely on those physical attributes), but when in bed are some of the most feminine and romantic girls around, even lighting candles and wanting to go on long walks by the canals.

Messages In This Thread