rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

77% of Dutch women work part-time. Why is the Netherlands so different?
7% of Dutch women work part-time. Why is the Netherlands so different?
"Youth unemployment is low because they do not include those who are in university system as unemployed, most likely."

Partly. But Dutch youth unemployment is low because there's an adjusted minimum wage for young people. All of the supermarket, fastfood chains and retail is being manned by students because of this.

"Youth unemployment isn't as important as male unemployment. Unemployed men = no families started."

Male unemployment is a problem, as it is in every country, but even today it's only 10% in the younger cohorts (15-27yrs). It's mostly concentrated among the low/non-educated. And seriously, although I wish the low/non-educated all the best, they should take care of themselves first, before they ever think about having a family. Actually, part-time job availability should be a fantastic opportunity for a society that has many unemployed young men.

http://jeugdmonitor.cbs.nl/nl-nl/indicat...e-vrouwen/

"Your stats do not include the money spent on immigrants who do not pay back into the system."

What does that have to do with parttime work not being affordable? The Dutch pension systems is only partly socialized. The state sanctions you a state pension (AOW) and the state forces people to save the other larger part themselves -- about 25% of income. So, even if the state would collapse, you'd still have your own pension part.

"All of these problems apply to just about every developed country in the world... which is why DOOMSDAY Laugh But seriously, shit is gonna go broke."

Maybe. But the developed countries have been frontrunners for centuries. I'm not worried about the Netherlands or any Western frontrunner collapsing any time soon. Here's the states in default list since 1800. The only time the Netherlands was in default was during the French occupation.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CAyPr1HU8AMyF9I.png

Messages In This Thread