rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Krav maga

Krav maga

Quote: (05-16-2015 05:31 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Dear all,

For the last few years I have been practicing with different martial arts, most namely Krav Maga. I have decided that I want to go for the burn and become an instructor. I am prepared that this will take a while, but I figured it is a hobby which can become a potential trade in the future, if I decide to leave my job.

It will take me a while to get back into shape and actually obtain this. But I will have the spare time which over the last three years I haven't had.

Has anyone done this or can recommend a clear cut path of going about this process. I have been doing my own research but wanted to see if anyone on here could offer advice or guidance.

All the best,

How many years of training do you have under your belt ?

I'm not familiar with Krav Maga but i'm pretty certain you will need some qualifications to teach and that usually takes alot of time and experience.

Location: Krav Maga doesn't usually take up alot of space so you could just rent some office space , a private studio or a school gymnasium on the days you want to teach for example.

If you want to advertise, just put your name, qualifications and contact details and such in adverts on the internet and newspapers of your local area.

Messages In This Thread