rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Instagram Auto-follows Random Idiots. Help, Anyone?

Instagram Auto-follows Random Idiots. Help, Anyone?

It seems I've solved the problem. I did 3 things in that order, one of them or a combination appears to be the solution.
- I deleted a Google Chrome extension.
- I changed my password again.
- I logged out of my profile on my computer.

No auto-follows for the past 48 hours. If it starts again, I know what will cause it.

Why bother with Instagram?
Like most things, Facebook and Instagram can be either an obstacle or a useful tool in your life. If you spend too much time stalking people, liking shit and obsessing about your selfies and follower count, it's only a waste of time and it turns you into an attention whore.

I, however, am not uploading photos, not following any friends, not wasting time on liking and commenting on shit. But I think, if you use the social media right, you can construct a powerful image of yourself that displays money, game and personal value in the dating market. Kind of like Bilzerian. I'm planning to move to a Russian populated town in Turkey in a few months and start working on this image.

I had a red-pill blog last year. I shared dating stories and game advice like Roosh did. I made it all fun though. Then 2 Ukrainian girls who I considered out of my league came to visit me in Istanbul (separately). They both had boyfriends. And they were both intrigued by the image of me that they had created in their minds reading my success stories. Of course, they dumped me eventually, but not before I got the bangs. That's when I decided that you can hate social media all you want, but in the end, exploiting it is more alpha. Now imagine a lawyer who posts photos in yachts, in golf fields, expensive cars and tailor-made suits. When you add a girl on FB and she is hit by such an image, it's impossible not to be impressed. You start the game 1-0 ahead. I'm not saying girls will be lining at my door, but it will raise my value from the start. Note that Turkey is not USA. You get the point.

I will open a data-sheet on Turkey as I move along with my plans. Until then.

Messages In This Thread