rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mainstream media anger against ROK's Mad Max article

Mainstream media anger against ROK's Mad Max article

A couple of you mentioned the movies The Road and The Rover.

The female character was put in a realistic light for just having killed herself in The Road.

Frankly both movies show the current predictive programming pattern of Hollywood that makes life look 1000 times worse than it really is.

The Rover is mainly a bit nonsensical in terms of the behavior patterns - some kind of depression that goes towards Mad Max behavior.

The Road is something else altogether. It seems that Hollywood is set on making apocalyptic movies ever more depressing and also stupid. In the movie all animals, all trees and plants and all insects are dead. Plus it seems that an electromagnic major pulse has fried all electronics.

But at least humans somehow survived when cockroaches died and the only thing left is look for prepper bunkers or cannibalize each other. Charlize Theron's character then decides to kill herself instead of waiting for a roving band of rapist cannibals. To be honest it really seems as Hollywood is upping each other. It is the same crap as with Interstellar where somehow almost all plants died, oxygen was going towards zero and global dust-bowls inexplicably covered the earth which is an incredibly water-rich planet.

Honestly there is literally nothing that could explain that kind of apocalypse short of Armageddon and the second coming of Jesus if you want to believe in that.

I hate shit like that, because it makes no sense when The Walking Dead and Mad Max look like paradise in comparison to those movies. The wife's decision to kill herself is one of the more logical choices given the fact that the movie simply makes no sense at all. "I guess the matrix is slipping and I need to wake up here!"

They even put in the obligatory "There were signs, but we did not do anything" by that old guy - a clear nod towards the Global Warming hucksters.

I simply balk at theoretical scenarios which are worse than the ice age after some meteor impact that wiped out most of the Dinosaurs. Even those times were likely better than what is shown in apocalyptic movies like The Road. Hollywood wisely does not explain it at all, because they know they are full of shit. We should just think of crap like that the next time carbon taxes are in discussion. Given enough propaganda enough morons will gladly accept 20$/gallon in 20 years.

I even wondered why they let fire work at all in that movie. They should have upped the score and let that become an impossibility. I guess the elite loves those depressing end-time scenarios which only serves as thinly disguised predictive programming movies to make it seems as if the coming cut-down in economic activity is not as bad as it could be. Yeah - it could be like The Road people - see how good you've got it in your favelas? Even as I am writing this there are likely some writers thinking: "How can we make the next apocalypse movie even more apocalyptic in order to frighten the unwashed masses even more? Belief in our Global Warming Paranoia is slipping - we need to do something!"

Messages In This Thread