rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mainstream media anger against ROK's Mad Max article

Mainstream media anger against ROK's Mad Max article

I went and saw the movie.

The visuals were pretty amazing, lots of action and violence and not much dialogue, which is good considering the dialogue they had wasn't all that great.

The plotline had a lot of feminist undertones and I simply did not understand why Charlize Theron's character was inexplicably made a warlord lieutenant of Immortan Joe (who was pretty cool and badass). The grandma bikers were pretty nauseating but they got straight up wasted in outright combat so they at least had that right.

Also I think you guys are getting some of it wrong. I don't think the filmmakers intended for Charlize Theron to be considered a sex object. There were a lot of bad bitches in the movie that served that role. Immortan Joe's harem were all hot. Nothing went on between Mad Max and Furiosa.

It does not deserve the critical reception it's getting since it struggled so much on plot starting out. I probably should have boycotted it but man some of the scenes were just unbelievable on the big screen. Fucking fire tornadoes man!

Messages In This Thread