rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Banging the Amish

Banging the Amish

I grew up in western NY where there is a very large population of Mennonites. There are also a few Amish. Like others have stated, I can't think of a single girl or woman that was bangable. In the area I grew up, there is starting to be a lot of cases of genetic issues that people think are from several generations of interbreeding.

However, if you wanted to bang an Amish or Mennonite chick I would think you would need to infiltrate the rumspringa(sp?) parties. I can verify that these are real and fairly common. I've seen them throwing huge parties in barns where there are dozens of buggies and bikes parked all over the place. It would be funny to actually get into one of these and see what it was all about, but I never have.

Do it and report back, but I can't imagine finding a decent population of attractive girls. They could probably use some fresh genetic material in the mix...so there is that...[Image: undecided.gif]

Messages In This Thread