rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to meet marriage material girls?

Where to meet marriage material girls?

Before the anti-marriage and MGTOW crowd gets all uppity, I have a strict list of 12 major points that I need fulfilled before seriously considering marriage. I'm having too much fun accumulating 2 new lays per month for the past 3 years to give it up lightly... I even do this while I've had a serious GF, so chill TFO.

Anyways, as the title suggests, I'm looking for a girl to settle down with in a serious manner, maybe even have a family some day. My basic requirements are:

Thin
Catholic
Not divorced
Sweet disposition
Less than 5 partners
Younger than 28
Doesn't party much
White collar, professional family
Wowed by me
Professional but not career-driven
Not a big spender
Organized

I've made a matrix of recent and current girls in my life and I've found that only 2 of them hit 9 of those requirements. Both were Latin, and both I met in person after my gut told me go for them.

The ones that hit the lowest (only 3 of those requirements) also happened to be the hottest and the ones that I met through the arts. Notice that bold category up there? Those hotties also scored the lowest on the wow factor. I once read that the degree to which a person's partner is impressed by him the more she is likely to stay and fall in love. So, that's huge, because, by any standard I'm a pretty above-average guy:
  • Good career (engineer in oil and gas industry)
  • Well-traveled
  • Talended (classical pianist and guitarist)
  • Very involved with the arts, as in I'm a donor and get invited to all these fancy event, which girls love.
And I've also had my share of adventures all over the planet which I'm not going to into. But the point is, that if I can't impress these hotties, well, then they're too superficial or used to higher caliber men that really impress them.

So as I write this, I've figured out that I gotta work on making myself more interesting, but that's besides the point.

As the engineer that I am, I also made a matrix of which places I have the best chances to meet girls according to the criteria in the list above. This is what I came up with:

Church Group: 83%
Friend Intro: 71%
School: 69%
Arts: 65%
Yoga: 57%
Bar: 50%
Online: 48%

I can go into it in more detail about how I got to those numbers but any way I cut them the first three places are probably the best. I personally happen to be the most excited about school, because I recently started taking Italian classes at Rice University and just hanging out at the campus with the game knowledge that I have now is incredible.

Where else do you guys suggest I meet nice girls?

Messages In This Thread