rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dudes of Reddit that take care of other alphas kids

Dudes of Reddit that take care of other alphas kids

I found this thread sad but hilarious at the same time.
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/commen...ised_isnt/

Quote:Quote:

I'm 70 years old and have never understood this biological parent stuff unless it had to do with a health matter. To me, and I think to a most people that any man can just be a sperm donor but the real father is the man who steps up and raises the child as his own. My generation taught that if a person married someone with children that those children were his by marriage and they were to take the parental role and love and protect them as if they were always his/hers. Sad to say, I think a lot of men now days use the fact that they aren't blood relatives to escape responsibility emotionally and financially.

Quote:Quote:

My brother found out around the time his daughter was 7 or 8. He never told anybody but me and his current wife. She still thinks she's his and he payed every penny of child support until she was 18 even though she lived with him the entire time. My brother is the man I wish i was ethically.

And so many comments are from people that think the man would want nothing to do with the child or the mother.

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread