rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do the Germanwings crash and Amtrak derailment have in common?

What do the Germanwings crash and Amtrak derailment have in common?

Both were operated by suicidal homosexuals.

Germanwings

Quote:Quote:

Germanwings Alps disaster: Co-pilot Andreas Lubitz trawled suicide and gay websites before crash

What I find funny is that, earlier today, I joked on a forum that the conductor would turn out to be an underqualified affirmative action candidate.

Amtrak

Quote:Quote:

Twitter chatter possible stress from relationship difficulties.
He has been especially active with the Memphis chapter of the LGBT. But more recently he's been active in pro-government gay marriage demonstrations in Philadelphia.
Bostian had no prior engineering experience before working for Amtrak. His degree was in Business Administration. Before working for Amtrak he was a cashier at Target.

This is what our society has become. Allowing mentally ill degenerates to hold our lives in the balance in the name of political correctness.

I am ashamed that I was ever cowed into submission by my leftist "friends" to "accept" gays. I never really did, but I stopped talking about it on facebook, and eventually came to support gay "marriage" (which I now view to be a nonsense concept). Thanks to the manosphere (this should link to a comment on ROK), I have found likeminded people and learned more about the threat posed by these diseased freaks. You guys have helped me and others get better in so many ways.

Messages In This Thread